Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Baddest Witch :: My Costume for Halloween 2011



First, YES that's me in the picture above, I was a Witch this year. So, yesterday was Halloween 2011, and this year was a BLAST!!But as fun as my costume looks, it wasn't all glitz and glam from the beginning. I originally started as being Trina (the rapper), but I couldn't really find anything that would separate me as "Trina" from the rest of the day-to-day Drag Queens on the earth, so I scratched her off the list. Then I decided I'd be Nicki Minaj but I felt that was SOOOOO way beyond cliche and that others would do it or have done it in years past. I was even Batman for a brief moment in time, but after the dust settled I was a Witch, and the BADDEST Witch att that. Even though I didn't win the costume contest this year. I still had a blast. Check out more pics from my Costume, and make sure you send me your costume pics!! If you havent noticed, all the stories today are about Halloween Fashions, I hope you guys enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts