Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, November 7, 2011

Style Inspired: Nicole Richie




Nicole Richie was spotted out and about town in an uber rocker-chic ensemble. She donned printed black skinny jeans paired with sky-high strappy heels and a luxe black leather Givenchy tote. Recreate Nicole's edgy look with our budget-friendly picks! 1. Cowl-neck top: $12 at Old Navy 2. Platform strappy sandals: $86.90 at Nordstrom 3. Black satchel: $50 at Zappos 4. Classic wayfarers: $99 at My Wardrobe 5. Ikat-printed scarf: $69.50 at Lucky Brand 6. Black nail polish: $14 at Nordstrom 7: Classic blazer: $35 at Old Navy 8. Black belt: $39.90 at The Limited 9. Black skinny jeans: $89 at MyTheresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts