Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Best and Worst Dressed - The 2012 BET Awards

(Source: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
The BET Awards happened last night—and so did a lot of crop tops and cutouts. Besides the belly-baring attendees, there was also plenty of color (yellow, for the most part) and a variety of never-seen-before shapes. Click through to see who you thought was the best, and the worst, dressed this year!

I'll show you guys my TOP 10 Best, and you can look on in amazement at how many were under the WORST category.


FAVORITE :: Eva Pigford perfectly paired her white mini-dress with bright turquoise earrings and bright orange heels. And you can tell she's a model by how she's acing her red carpet pose!










The rest of these were horrible MISSES for me.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts