Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, July 20, 2012

[VIDEO]: "Sh*t Fashion Girls Say"


We know Sh*t [insert blank here] say videos are sooooo three months ago, but we just had to share the latest Sh*t Fashion Girls say video that The Platform posted on Youtube today. Why, you ask? Because our main girl Leandra Medine aka the Man Repeller, and the girl everyone loves to hate Rebecca Black were both in it.

The video's theme is a "Sh*t Fashion Girls Say on the Internet" and we are #totesguilty of all that it mocks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts