Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Behind The Scenes of Beyonce’s Album Cover Shoot [VIDEO]


In case you haven’t seen enough footage of Beyonce over the past few weeks, she just recently released behind the scenes footage from her album cover shoot. With her hit song ’1+1′ as the soundtrack, Beyonce poses on the rooftop of the Le Meurice hotel with photographer Greg Gex, as she models designs by Alexander McQueen, Azzedine Alaia and Missoni. She explained some of the concepts and styling during a recent interview with Access Hollywood:

On posing with the ropes
Now this was not very fun. I was actually quite angry and sore and I wanted to get out of this crazy position. They were saying “Do the splits” and I’m like “No!” So I started off and I kept easing into it then finally, I was like “Alright, get the shot, Get the shot!” because my heels were getting caught in these crazy ropes but it makes one crazy, interesting picture.


On the styling of the shoot
The shoes, that’s what I remember walking outside on that pavement and balancing on these crazy shoes. This was in Paris. We went out somewhere the night before and I woke up and usually it takes you like an hour to smudge mascara and mess your hair up but my make-up artist and hair stylist were like “This is exactly what we want” so they didn’t do my hair and make-up. It’s like from the night before.

via @NecoleBitchie.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts