Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cassie For Blank Magazine


Only Cassie can shave her head, throw in some rollers and look fierce as all get out! She is featured in a mean photo spread, shot by photographer duo Gomillion and Leupold, for the latest issue of Blank Magazine where she experiments with different hair styles and colorful clothing. Inside, she discusses her new album, being a risk-taker and her desire to work with Prince.


On her new album
Its top secret! (smiles) I’m going to let the music speak for itself. The one thing I will say is I love it. 
On who she would like to work with someday
Prince would be amazing. Isn’t that everyone’s answer to that? 
On what she would be doing if she wasn’t a performer
I’d be a chef or a museum owner I’m into modern art. 
On shaving her head and being a risk taker
My hair wasn’t a risk to me. I just did it. Loved it, still love it actually. And am I a risk taker?! You gotta live, no risk no reward. Life is boring if you paint inside the lines.



Peep More Pictures from the Shoot after the JUMP!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts