Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, July 11, 2011

Kelly Rowland Is a Versace Vixen


Kelly showed off her fierce figure in a dramatic fitted crop top for the 'X-Factor' Auditions.
Brand: Versace

I like this look for Kelly as of lately. This 2 piece from Versace screams REGAL. I absolutely hate the pattern, but fro some reason with the hair, and make-up and Kelly's complexion it's working to perfection for her. I definitely don't think this would work as well on the lighter tone.

I think the dress is so fun that it really deserved to be paired with a good sandal, but I guess these closed toe pumps are all Ms. Rowland could find on such short notice. -_- (As If She Had No Idea Where She Was Going)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts