Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebs Brighten up in Orange Lipstick


Bright orange lipstick literally popped off the runway and onto the red carpet. Heidi Klum, Heather Morris and Amber Stevens are just a few of the stars who've brightened up their look with a squeeze of fresh mandarin lipstick. Take a look at the stars who've gone orange!


With her spicy red-orange lips as the focal point, Solange Knowles kept the rest of her makeup simple with winged-out liner, full brows and a flawless face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts