Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ciara Rocks A Blonde Comb Over - Hot or Not?


It's been a while since we've heard or seen anything from Ciara, but when artist start to change their image, we know it means they're usually up to something!! I spotted this picture of Ci-Ci when I was scrolling through NecoleBitchie.com and I must say, I actually like it on her !!

It's a bit reminiscent of something "M.I.A." would do, or has done already.. but I still like it on her. I hope this new look will reflect on her next album, and she bangs out some hits!!

How do you like Ci-Ci's new look?

One more pic below.


pictures via Ciara's Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I think she looks dope...if color wasn't so damaging, I would do that to my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! But she could do without the red lipstick. Not for her.

    ReplyDelete

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts