Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, March 30, 2012

RARE Eyewear - Vintage Versace + More!!



I was browsing around the net, like I always am, and I found a super dope website that blogs about all things fashion. I wont tell who they are yet since I havent tested them out, but they look really stable. Peep some of these dope frames.

You can find these and more over at RareEyewear.com; their sit is currently under construction, but just favorite the site for when it comes back!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts