Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rihanna Sparkles On September 2011 Glamour Magazine Cover


How appropriate is it that the September 2011 cover of Glamour magazine features the headline “Men Tell All: The #1 Thing He Craves In Bed Tonight Is…” that leads to a photo of Rihanna, who is all smiles as she shows off her sexy backside in sparkling sequins pants ? The answer to that? Very. Very appropriate.

As for the headline that actually goes with her cover story, the red-haired diva says, “I need to open up,” and Glamour promises she actually does in the piece, which fans will be able to read when the mag hits newsstands in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts