Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Marc Jacobs Strips Down for Diet Coke [VIDEO]

(Courtesy of Coca Cola) 

Marc Jacobs is always game to strip down for advertising's sake. Remember when this happened?

(Courtesy of Marc Jacobs) 

Jacobs's new coke bottles, which are printed with fashion sketches, will be released later this month, in an effort to bring some "sex and glamour" to the drink.

(Courtesy of Coca Cola)
In the meantime, we have this teaser video, where Marc gets frisky in a photo booth with a can of Diet Coke. "I still think it’s hysterical people want me to take my shirt off. You know, I’m going to be 50 in two months, so I guess I should be glad,” Jacobs told WWD of his perpetual toplessness. “It feels like the decade of me taking my shirt off."



 article via StyleBistro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts