Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kanye and His Cheetah Print Bomber + Gay Rumors!!


A shaved Kanye West dawned a cheetah print bomber jacket as he attended Vivienne Westwood Fashion Show for Paris Fashion Week. Yeezy paired his bomber with a simple storm grey crew neck shirt, a destructed straight leg pant, and black velvet loafers. I think the look is simple and chic!


A lot of people are questioning Kanye's sexuality as of lately because of his metrosexual style of dressing. Personally, I think Kanye wouldn't mind messing around with a guy, but I don't think he's just FLAT OUT gay!! He might be a little flamboyant, but I think that's just his style, and I happen to like it!!

#TeamKanyeSTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts