Our amazing new site will launch in

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vote for The Kidz JUMP!!


Blogging has become way more than a pastime hobby for me, it's become a lifestyle. It's something that I have really started to embrace as an everyday routine! Ive been blogging for a bout a year now, and ever since I started, I never knew my niche of what I wanted to blog about until it hit me, I know how to dress, I style others, and people actually listen to my opinion! That's when I decided that I would be a STYLE BLOGGER!

As a young blogger I realize I may not have some of the experience and know how of some of the many other bloggers that are much older than myself. But that didn't stop me from entering in Vibe Magazine's, Ultimate Blogger Search powered by Pantene Pro-V! I would REALLY LOVE IT, if you guys would help me out by going and voting for ME!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRESS THE "LIKE" BUTTON!

Help Me WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts