Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, June 1, 2012

Esquire Magazine :: Rihanna Goes Topless for UK and Kim K Covers Latin America Cover


Let’s face it, RiRi is definitely the Cover Queen when it comes to the amount of covers she’s snagged over the past few years (she wasn’t crowned Esquire’s sexiest Women Alive for nothing), but interesting enough, most of the publications would rather put her on their covers with her clothes off, than on. She’s currently covering Esquire UK’s July 2012 issue, topless, with a headline that states, ‘Rihanna Will Not Be Censored’.

The cover shot definitely looks like something we’ve seen before (Rihanna instagrammed similar photos of herself topless from the set of her ‘Nude’ fragrance shoot just this weekend), however, the inside shots of Rihanna in a netted bra and army fatigue shorts are far hotter.

Blondes definitely have more fun! article via NecoleBitchie.com

In other ESQUIRE News ...

From Kim Kardashian:


Hey dolls!! I want to share my new Esquire Latin America cover, shot by the amazing John Russo, with you all!! Huge thanks to Charlene Roxbourough for styling, Richard Martin for creating my glam hair look and Lauren Anderson for the gorgeous makeup. I love this shoot and can’t wait for you guys to see the inside! Xo

More pics of Rihanna below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts