Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, August 24, 2012

Beyonce For House Of Dereon Fall 2012


House of Dereon is stepping it up.

Beyonce is giving the heat in a fitted cut out dress and leather boots for the new HOD Fall 2012 campaign. The new collection is a bit more edgier and maturer than some of the previous lines, featuring leather inspired vests, animal print pants and dresses, bold colored blazers and draped skirts. 

Preview the campaign below













article via NecoleBitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts