Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, August 20, 2012

Kobe Bryant's Wife is Soooo Over Hermes Birkins & Chanel 2.55s

(Getty images)
Vanessa Bryant married Kobe Bryant when she was still in high school, stuck by his side through a cheating scandal, and is now publicly trying to make it work after already filing for divorce. With all of that hullabaloo surrounding her personal life, she just opened up to New York Magazine and talked about how she's soooo over luxury handbags.

You need to read this outrageous excerpt for yourself:
I'm not really a handbag person anymore. I've collected Birkin bags, Chanel 2.55 jumbo flap bags, and the Marc Jacobs Stephen Sprouse collection for Louis Vuitton since I was a teenager. But now, as they say, everyone and their mom is buying a Birkin or a regular size 2.55 bag in black, taupe, or beige. I've been sticking to a magenta suede Proenza Schouler bag.

I can't say that I hate her for the statement. Who wants something that everyone has/had? Thats the point of exclusive items for the elite. I wouldn't want the same bag that a stripper in Atl could afford. It's like having the taxes drop on your property because everyone who has bought a piece is so common.

HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts