Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Trend :: CUTOUTS??


This weekend, while researching for a post (and by researching, I of course mean shopping), I cruised through Lulu‘s and noticed a large “SOLD OUT” sign over this dress (left).

Please, God, someone explain this to me. Am I old? A curmudgeon? Tragically un-hip? I cannot, for the life of me, figure out which this dress is sold out. Granted, the colors are cute, and it wouldn’t be bad without the gigantic, gaping holes in the sides… Am I out of the loop?

I’ve been seeing cut-outs on the red carpet lately, and I’m unsure what to make of it. Maybe I’m too… square for these cut-outs. Am I? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts