Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Solange for Rimmel London


Not only is Solange Knowles is an unapologetic singer/songwriter, actress, model, DJ, and mom, but she has recently added a new gig to her resume. Solange has been revealed as a new face of cosmetic brand Rimmel London, posing in bold shadows, and inviting summer lip hues. “I have always been passionate about make-up because it allows me to express my personality and style. I’m very excited about representing Rimmel because it’s such a young, vibrant, on-trend brand,” she said.

The beautiful Sol-Angel tells Rimmel that her number one beauty tip is to “be healthy, be happy, be beautiful, be whole-heartedly you!” We love! Take a look at a brief interview with Rimmel as well as the promo images below, and be sure to look out for the campaigns


Q: Now you are the face of Rimmel, how do you feel about so many women looking up to you as a role model?

I am very careful of ever putting the role model tag on my shoulders. I am human and I am expected to have imperfections and make mistakes. However, if there are positive things I do that inspire or influence people I feel like my purpose as a person is that much more fulfilled. When I announced my role with Rimmel, I felt really proud to see such a positive response especially being that I represent someone of color, a single mom, an artist…and that I don’t have to compromise my views to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts