Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Snake Charmer: Cat Deeley in Christian Louboutin


In a sea of summer whites, Cat Deeley set herself apart from the pack at InStyle's fête for Rachel Zoe. Clad in Zoe's sleeveless ivory vest and matching mini, the leggy TV hostess kicked her sizzling look up a notch with a pair of towering snakeskin Balota booties. The nearly 6-inch heels, which retail for $1,795, wrap the foot with strappy laticework and feature summery wooden platforms for an undeniably sexy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts