Our amazing new site will launch in

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bow Tie FEVER!! #BowTieTAKEOVER


One of the hottest trends in street wear is the BOW TIE!! Not only is this trend blazing haute fashion trails, it's sure to stick around for the next three seasons!! Dress it up, or dress it down, the bow tie is sure to be a classic look for 2011 fashion.

If you're the innovative type, that doesn't quite own any bow ties yet, you could always turn your everyday neck tie into a bow tie!! How? Watch the video below!!



However, if you're not the type to really create, hop on over to one of my fave designer Bow Tie boutiques, John Doe Bow Ties. Designer, who goes by, Marc. (@MarkieMalarkey) on twitter, custom designs, and hand makes each bow tie. Go on over and order yours today at JohnDoeBowTies.blogspot.com ! Trust me you don't want to be left out of this hot TREND!!


#BowTieTAKEOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts