Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beyonce's DAZED Magazine Spread Heats Up the Net!


Late yesterday, these photos of pop sensation, Beyonce's spread in DAZED magazine were leaked to the cyber world.


The spread has an interesting concept. The clothing is impeccable though, from the the prints and textures to how they're taylored to Mrs. Carter's body. It also looks as if the queen may be dawning another piece from Haute Designer, as soon as I get design details you guys will have them.


Peep the JUMP for more full-size photos from the spread!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts