Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, June 27, 2011

2011 BET Awards Green Carpet Arrivals


The stars stepped out on the 2011 BET Awards red carpet looking flawless. The stars hit the green carpet on Sunday evening at the 2011 BET Awards, held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. From sparkling mini dresses to standout jumpsuits, fashion was definitely prevalent, but STYLE was missing.


Best Group award winners, Diddy Dirty Money, came dawned in all white on the Green Carpet. They were among more of the flyer dressers for the evening, even though I hate that Dawn and Kalina's hair always looks like something from the Bronner Brothers Convention.

Peep More Commentary + More Pics from the Green Carpet, after the JUMP!!!



I have NO WORDS for B.o.B., we all know you're from the south, but do you have to dress like it? ehh.

It's not that type of party, sir where is your shirt?

Eccentric, Fun, and Youthful I love these little Hurricanes of cuteness.

Is that wig twisted to the side? -_- I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN!

It's, interesting I just wouldn't put this on him. . . . idk why it doesn't settle right with me.

I LOVE Keke Palmer, and this dress but these Payless Pumps? No Ma'am! A Strappy Sandal would have been PERFECT!!

These shoes though?

I actually like this look on Ne-Yo, and he looks like he's been hitting the gym lately.

This jacket is *EVERYTHING TO ME* [Monica voice]

Nene looks tall, but this color really DOES work with her skin!! I Love It for her!!

Alicia looks put together, and not in a good way... Good Louboutin shoe though!!

Yes, I LOVE this for Tocarra... She look youthful, and comfortable!

Toni Braxton borrowed Beyonces B'Day Album wig. girrrlll...

Miguel might want to be careful, he's looking like the 5th member of the Black Eyed Peas lately.. :-/

Lala looks GOOD!! That's All!

Umm, these two are just . . . .

This could have been a WIN for Nicki, if she would have taken off those dam LEGGINGS!!

Michelle looks regal, and it's working for her.

Sad to say, but I love this look on Bobby V. and those shades are everything.

Keri looks like she was headed to dinner at Red Lobster.

I'm into this. Tracee ALWAYS looks 30 though, never older never younger, just 30!

My God, My God.. This is DOPE! With a better shoe, preferably a loafer, he could have WON!

Ok, I like the concept of the dress, not the execution. I want the middle to be see-through.

A tad bit hot Eve, it's SUMMER.

Chile, y'all know how I feel about Ashanti. -_-

YES MS. WASHINGTON!!


This could have been good, if it didnt look like the SAME dress from the VMA's 3weeks ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts