Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

50 Cents New S-Curl Is... Interesting


50 Cent has been very vocal lately about his desire to create things outside of the box for his forthcoming album, “Black Magic”, but who knew it included plans for a new look too. He was spotted in Aruba last night rocking an S Curl while at the premiere of his new film, “Things Fall Apart”. - source


You know, I'm not a huge fan of this look for him. I would rather he keep the low, Caesar haircut. Cause this S-Curl, against his skin tone, and the shape of his bolder like head, is not the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts