Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, November 30, 2012

ASOS | Remix & Refresh - #BestNightEver Style Tips w/ @STYLEretard


ASOS wants you to have the #BestNightEver! Give yourself some Fashion Stamina this party season with Charlotte Free, Ellie Goulding and Azealia Banks. Featuring love-it-now partywear, exclusive vids from all three girls and hot tips to help you keep your style high.



Well, after peeping Azealia Banks' video, I was inspired to do my own! So peep my How-To Get Party Ready Tips, and Tricks that will surely leave you having the #BestNightEver! Let me know some of your tips and tricks too in the comments, or by making a video response!


For Azealia Banks' video and more, peep my article here:
Azealia Banks for ASOS

Visit ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts