Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Casting Call :: New Fashion Reality TV Show!! {VIDEO}


Now normally I leave posting casting calls, and such related material to my twitter account, or the blogs twitter account. However, this casting call in particular has to do with me in more than just being a casting call for fashion industry folk.

So here's the back story:

A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine and one of Orlando, Florida's leading fashion industry catalyst, Stacie Holmes (also known as: @FashionzDaughter) gave me a ring for an opportunity to work with her a upcoming project. She welcomed me on as the HOST of the upcoming reality television show, and I couldn't be more excited or thankful for the position! So I hope to see ALL of my readers in the Orlando area (and surrounding counties) at the Casting Call this Saturday!!



Here are the deets in writing:

Fashionz Daughter in Association w/ Aquareon Productions

Casting for a NEW - "Fashion Reality Television Show"

A NON-UNION CASTING CALL

Casting For:
Females: 18-30\'s
Males: 18-30\'s

This is a fashion related reality show, preferably fashion savvy individuals (but not required).

Casting Date:
November 10, 2012 from 1pm to 9pm
(NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY)

Filming Dates Start:
December 1, 8, and 15 2012

Location:
FULL SAIL 3F
351 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792

E-Mail: Casting@FashionzDaughter.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts