Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Honor Roll Clothing Group Fall/Winter'11 Release


It's time to start pulling out the Fall/Winter apparel, and this is a designer name everyone should have in their closet!! Everyone should know and remember one of the dopest clothing groups in stores is Honor Roll Clothing Group, and I'm not just saying that because I know the designer.

I want everyone to stop through, and if you get there at the right time you might see me!!

Visit, www.honorrollshop.com and tweet them at @HonorRollCG and tell them who sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts