Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

“Spread Love Tee” by Team Sanchez | New York…


Check out the flavor that is Team Sanchez | New York aka TSNY.Dedicated to their craft, as well as their love for Brooklyn, they have created a Tee that would definitely make B.I.G. proud…

 “If you live in Brooklyn there’s no excuse for not owning this shirt. If you don’t live in Brooklyn well…no one’s perfect. Buy one anyway. We still love you because B.I.G. told us to.” -TSNY 

 Who is Team Sanchez, you ask? Let them tell you!via stuffflypeoplelike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts