Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, May 7, 2012

Style Crush :: Rita Ora



London singer Rita Ora recently sat down with Billboard Magazine to discuss her upcoming music projects and showcase her two new singles.

I knew I liked this chick when I first saw her walking out of a New York radio station with Jay-Z!! And for those of you who have sort of picked out my style from what I've told you all I liked, you probably know by now that I'm into really tailored looks. So me loving Rita Ora's style is perplexing, because it's not tailored AT ALL, if anything its free and expressive which I think is another GREAT aspect of fashion!!


Rita was spotted in a white The Hundreds x Don Pendleton Party Hat Skate T-Shirt which retails for $36.00. According to the website “The Hundreds have teamed up with artist Don Pendleton and brought out an exclusive line of colab clothing pieces. The Hundreds x Don Pendleton Party Hat tee features a main Party hat design on the front and a small back shoulder detail”.

She completed the look with black leather pants, a Galibardy by Lisa Galibardy “Amber” Necklace ($72.00)



and a pair of her favorite custom made A-Morir by Kerin Rose sunglasses featuring a 3-d floral detailing and glitter.


Check Out More of My Fave Looks From Rita Below!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts