Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, December 28, 2012

2 of Our FAVE Street Wear Trends from 2012!

MINTY FRESH~


Summer came around and it welcomed a fresh scoop of Mint; it covered everything you could think of belts, jeans, nails, you just had to have something mint in your wardrobe. We loved the MINT Trend!

T-SHIRTS & PENCIL SKIRTS~

T-shirts and pencil skirts is a trend from a recent post and might I say this is my personal favourite look. It’s a mix of trends from opulence, metallics, blues hues and pink.v It represents this year perfectly with it’s contrary quotes, childhood prints and ladylike silhouettes. Loved this, celebs got in on this trend too!!

article via StyleSociety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts