Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, September 21, 2012

Black Minimal presented by: KJohnLaSoul.com


Most of you that have been with my blog for a while, have checked out my sidebar by now (or at least you should have); and have seen "KJohnLaSOUL" under my Blog Roll. Well, I was gathering inspiration recently for some sketches I'm doing, and I came across this absolutely chic and totally Fall Fashion Moment from his site/blog and I just HAD to share it with you guys!!

So, take it all in!

KJohnLaSOUL writes:

I’ve been on this “all black” kick these past few weeks. It could probably be because of me always having to rush out the door and black is the quickest and easiest thing to put together. This button-up has to be one of the riskiest pieces I have in my closet and it’s all thanks to Bobby. I met my friend Bobby of Bobby Day a year ago and he’s been my boy ever since. Everything he designs is what I dream of having in my closet. Which is why I had to have this sheer panel shirt from his “Trade” collection.

It's Black Excellence, Opulence, Decadence at its finest! I love everything about this ensemble! It's totally my new steez for the Fall/Winter season. Check out more pictures from this clash of fashion titans below!

Catch him at:
www.kjohnlasoul.com
Twitter - @kjohn_lasoul
Instagram - kjohn_lasoul

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts