Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, September 21, 2012

Topshop and Topman Arrive at Nordstrom Stores

(via @STYLEretard's Instagram)

Well guys, it was a great day in Atlanta when I was finally able to preview the collections for TOPSHOP/TOPMAN at Nordstroms. Atlanta was 1 of only 12 U.S. cities to receive the collections, which made this experience even more amazing! I love exclusivity.

Anyway.

Are you a fan of Topshop and Topman, but don't have a store near you? Get excited! Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com will start selling Topshop and Topman merch. That's right—British fast fashion is coming to an all-American department store near you, or at least to your computer.

(Getty) Topshop/Topman opens in Chicago last year
The premiere was cute! Complete with a DJ, Make-Up & Hair, Step & Repeat, Photographers and even digital interaction with associates armed with iPad's snagging all of the haute fashions from consumers and posting them on their instagram (nordyshopatl).

(via STYLEretard's Instagram

I finally ran into long time Instagram and Twitter friend, @FashionWithoutGuilt!! She's a doll!!

And as for a FULL BODY of my outfit:
(via @STYLEretard's Instagram)
As for the scenery, it was totes cute! I picked up a few items myself, and then bolted out the door to the next engagement.

(via @STYLEretard's Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts