Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, September 21, 2012

You Need A Fashion Shower!



About 2 days ago, I began following Nicola Formichetti on Twitter. He is most widely known as the new creative director for the French fashion house MUGLER, and for being a frequent collaborator with singer-songwriter and performance artist Lady Gaga.

Anyway.

He tweeted:


So of course I had to go search and listen! What I heard was pure AMAZEMENT! I wanted to share this little piece of fashion music heaven with you guys!! Enjoy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts