Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, September 24, 2012

My FAVE Looks from London & Milan Fashion Week! [So Far]

Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
Didn't LOVE the presentation, maybe I'm just not into the print. However, if I had to choose, these would be the best from the show.

Emporio Armani Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
Love the color palette, and the fabrics. However the silhouettes aren't as conventional as I would like. AMAZE shoes though!!

Fendi Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
Love EVERYTHING! From the color palette to the not so body-con dresses that are still giving a shape, I love it all. Fendi gets it this Spring!

Gucci Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
I would have LOVED to see Gucci do pieces, suits, and separates like they showed for their Men's Spring Collection. They really hit the nail on the head for the men. However these unshapely dresses are screaming Lanvin S/S 2012, and just aren't enough of a push for Gucci.

Jil Sanders Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
I haven't heard many things about this designer, but when I ran into the collection, I had to give my thoughts. I like where some of the pieces are going; on one hand they are everyday-girl-looks, but then some of the pieces are for a certain girl only. Either way I think I'm a fan.

Elena Miro Spring/Summer 2013. 

picture via StyleBistro
I had no idea this was a "Plus Sized" line until I read further up on it. I guess they're plus sized compared to the sample sized models. Anyway. I love the collection, even if it does remind me of the dress from Alice & Wonderland that she wore at the Evil Queens house.


Moschino Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
Im here for the ode to the past in regards to the shape, hair, and accessories. What I dont particularly love, is the fact that it doesn't look like a SPIN or TWIST on an era; it just looks like costumes. It doesn't look as if the line was 60's inspired, it just looks like it's from the 60's. Nothing revolutionary.

Prada Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
I don't, or maybe I can't appreciate this. I'm not sure what's happened here, but I need answers!

Versace Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
I literally had the HARDEST time choosing my top 6 pieces because there were so many amazing dresses. Versace hasn't disappointed me in a while, and I'm still satisfied going into 2013! You guys HAVE to see the complete collection!

Missoni Spring/Summer 2013.

picture via StyleBistro
This is Period Fashion done correctly! It's reminiscent of a certain era without being a costume piece from that era! Not to say that I'm a FAN, but I do appreciate some of the prints and patterns presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts