Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, September 24, 2012

YES!: Chanel Iman Dancing on a Stripper Pole


Well.. Those are the headlines I woke up to this morning, and when I read it I thought for sure, "Not My Chanel Iman", but sure enough it was little sweet and innocent Chanel Iman.

After watching her as the leading lady in Usher's "Dive" music video, I knew she was growing up, but then there's this, letting me know Miss Iman is coming into her own, and doesn't care who knows it! At least the video was done tastefully!

Find out logistics after you watch the stimulating visuals below:

 
Chanel Rising on Nowness.com.

From StyleBistro:

When supermodel Chanel Iman recently told fashion photographer husband and wife duo Dusan Reljin and Hilde Pettersen Reljin that her new favorite hobby is pole dancing, they immediately thought to make a short video.

With an aura of neon lights and a seductive stare, "Chanel Rising" is a short film published today on NOWNESS that shows the model in a way we've never seen her before—pole dancing.

 “We wanted all the colors to be very primary, saturated and strong, so that the whole thing would be very powerful,” Dusan told NOWNESS. “Even though she is doing something very exotic and visual, the color schemes that we used make her part of the environment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts