Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Boohoo: I Smell A Lawsuit!


I'm SICK of the knock-off version of Louboutin's circling the internet for a quick buck; and I know if I'm sick of it, Christian Louboutin is done!

Anyway.

I was browsing the net when I came across the $70 shoe offered by Boohoo.com, and its an exact replica/knock-off of Christian Louboutin's "Daffodil Pump"! Peep the comparison below:


This is just NOT acceptable, and knowing how Mr. Louboutin JUMPED on YSL for having a red soled shoe, I know he'll be coming for his check from Boohoo.com pretty soon!!

Peep more of the knock-off Loubs below:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts