Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Confirmed :: June Ambrose will Have Her Own Reality Show


VH1 has officially confirmed that Style Maven and Celebrity Stylist , June Ambrose, will have her own docu-reality show for VH1. The network just confirmed the show will premiere early 2012!

I’m excited!

“The June Ambrose Project,” a half-hour docu-series, is scheduled to premiere in early 2012.

June, who will share the small screen with her son, Chance, daughter, Summer, and husban Marc, have been styling and designing wardrobe for over 20 years for A-list celebs like Mariah Carey, Missy Elliot, Sean Combs, Alicia Keys, Kelly Ripa, Kim Cattrall, Jay Z, and Mary J Blige just to name a few. Since I know June personally, I’m excited to see her exciting life as it unfolds, and I’m sure the show will be packed with celebs, family and of course FASHION!

We’re in.

(via StuffFlyPeopleLike.com)


Here the style maven attends the Zac Posen Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts