Our amazing new site will launch in

Friday, September 16, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian's 5 Fall Fashion Fave's


Kourtney Kardashian is quite the style maven. Take a look at her fashion dossier, and you'll notice that the oldest Kardashian gal is not afraid to take risks both on and off the red carpet. Rather than playing it safe, Kourtney often opts for bright colors and vibrant prints. So when given the chance to pick Kourtney's brain, we couldn't help but ask the fashionista on her fall must-haves. From colored denim to all things sparkly, check out Kourtney's fall fashion wishlist!

1. Colored denim
I'm excited to wear my bright colored jeans.

2. Thigh high boots
I'm all about suede thigh highs for fall. The ones in our collection are comfortable—faux suede and as chic as it gets...what more could a girl ask for?!

3. Any and everything leopard
I am always into leopard again when fall comes around. It's such a classic print that never goes out of style.

4. Trousers
I love wearing trousers for fall when I just can't bear putting on another dress. Thank goodness they are so in this fall.

5. Sparkle
When the holidays come around, I think everyone could use a little sparkle in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts