Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lanvin Ad Campaign x Dancing Models?





The Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 ad campaign features Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmermann alongside two male models dancing to Pitbull's hit song "I Know You Want Me". Also at the end Alber Elbaz joins in on the fun!!

I've never seen super models dance, and from the looks of it they've never seen their moves either. However, the clothes and styling are impeccable and make-up for any un-intentional rhythmic mishaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts