Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nicholas Kirkwood Fall 2011 Collection [My Faves]


Nicholas Kirkwood’s Fall 2011 collection is here, and it definitely does NOT disappoint. Some of the collection is rather cheeky, and dry but there's something in there for the edgy style lover as well. He stayed true his signature island platform, angled heels, lace-up booties and also used new techniques & textures such as laser-cut silk, sequins and perforated mesh.There are designs from this collection available online at LuisaViaRoma & Saks Fifth Avenue.

Check out my Faves below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts