Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Avid Courtesy League :: Autumn LookBook [Men's Fashion]


My favorite group, of Super Fashionable guys is back, with new apparel and additional members in the cast. These guys are probably my favorite because they mix fashion with their style, and still keep it relevant, it makes sense, and they keep it masculine. Anyway, enough of me rambling about how much i love these guys, here's their excerpt on their Fall/Winter Fashion and their LookBook. ENJOY!!


"Neef C: The anticipation has been suffocating me like the only non-smoker in a “pot box” but the wait was well worth it. I find that style has become apart of my life for a while now that I’m looking back at what I’ve done and the smoove people I’ve encountered. Our lookbook may seem like it is effortless, but it took some creative work to help manipulate the simplest idea and create it to be complex. Fall Thoughts series was our way of leading our readers to the highly anticipated lookbook. For us, the ability to do what you love and express it to the world is the drive and motivation that we use to continue and innovate (I will be throwing that word around a lot). Being a Tarheels fan has helped me illuminate with the vibrant color of Carolina blue with dim fall colours. As the best season of the year, we take advantage of the great weather and terrific change of the season. Autumn Lookbook with style, motivation and happiness."



Peep more pictures and the complete story over on their site: avidcourtesyleague.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts