Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nicki Minaj Talks Beauty in February 'Elle'


Nicki Minaj, wearer of brightly-colored wigs and even brighter makeup, talks shop in the latest issue of Elle. The kaleidoscopic star offers up some cosmetic tips and tricks and chats about some of her favorite products.

With all the multicolored bells and whistles, the most high-maintenance part of Nicki's style is creating her intensely defined eyes. While she loves a bold look she revealed, "they're the one thing I need my makeup artist to do. I don't have the patience...so my makeup artist has to do my brows and lids and lashes."

Nicki is a self-proclaimed "lash girl" and confessed she feels naked without her falsies. She told Elle, "I used to wear the individual lashes, but those became so time-consuming...so my makeup artist has been experimenting with cutting lash strips in half and piling them on top of each other."

Her best makeup tip: Instead of applying an undereye concealer, she uses a lighter shade of foundation and also uses it to contour her nose. Nicki loves M.A.C. Pro Longwear foundation for both her face and legs. She advised, "If you change your makeup a lot and want coverage without wearing something heavy, put that one on. It's really lightweight."

Speaking of changing makeup frequently, we were curious how Nicki still managed to keep her skin looking flawless. Her secret is to take her makeup off before going to bed and use a classic product like Dove Deep Moisturize Beauty Bar to wash her face.

article via StyleBistro
picture via Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts