Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Great Encounters from KJohnlasoul !!


Another blog I happened upon while surfing the net one day was kjohnlasoul.com, and I instantly fell in love. This guy has the dopest friends, and the best off the wall sense of style, and even though at first sight, it would seem like his outfits we'rent the most conventional methods of dressing, somehow they always seem to give me life!! Anyway, this is "Great Encounters" with Kjohnlasoul.com.


"The world is soooo small…ESPECIALLY NEW YORK CITY! A few days ago Nicole and I decided to hang out for a bit in the city. During our time roaming Soho streets we bumped into Josh on Broadway. A couple blocks later we ran into my boy Olu. I’ve known Olu since our days at Cardinal Hayes High School in the Bronx. Encounters like this that are never planned are always amazing. We spent our time just lounging around snapping our lives away. Here are some shots that Nicole and I took."



peep more pictures over on his site: kjohnlasoul.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts