Our amazing new site will launch in

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Look of the Day: Rihanna's Laid-Back Street Style

Rihanna (FlynetPictures.com)
Rihanna inarguably has one of the most distinct signature street styles in Hollywood. The pop princess was spotted in Miami wearing Alexander Wang's flashback track shorts and ankle-wrap heels.I love the pairing of casual work-out inspired short shorts with futuristic heels. Ri-Ri played with contrast more in her choice of layered gold jewelry over a plain white tee.While I love Rihanna's ombre ringlets, I wish she had pulled them away from her face to showcase her favorite aviators and bold red lips. Perhaps, however, this would have detracted from her effortless cool factor.

article via StyleBistro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts