Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, October 1, 2012

Balmain Spring/Summer 2013 - [VIDEO]

Balmain S/S 2013
OMFG!

You guys know how much I love Balmain, and what they showed this year was nothing short of blissful!

The inspiration: 1990s Latin cool; Miami street rappers. 
The look: Cropped jackets with big shoulders, midriff-baring tops and full cut, peg leg pants. Salsa skirts, minidresses, long jackets and leggings made from an exquisite combination of basket weave raffia and crystals. Vibrant black-and-white or yellow-and-black diamond prints. Black leather and denim.

Make sure you guys peep every look at the show from American Vogue's Youtube Channel.

 

And might I add that Balmain's 27-year-old creative director Olivier Rousteing is so CUTE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts