Our amazing new site will launch in

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Featured Designer :: Anthony Lawrence Collection


Earlier last month, I came across @CEODeFron's twitter, and after I saw his Panda Arm Candy, I had to know who this designer was and where I could see more of his collection. I got in contact with him, and knew I had to have him featured on the blog.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you - The Anthony Lawrence Collection!

A line that fuses urban culture, with a statement making panda is finally chic! The line centers around the graphic fashion tee's at its core, but designer De'Fron says that he plans to branch out into other aspects of the fashion industry! I won't give it all away though, you guys must read this exclusive interview and get your Anthony Lawrence Collection pieces today!


Peep the Interview below:

What’s the name of the clothing line?
Anthony Lawrence Collection - "the epitome of every lifestyle"

What is your definition of Fashion? 
Fashion to me is a mode or style that you feel is comfortable but most of all fashion is whatever you make it.

What was your inspiration to start a clothing line? 
I felt that people was trying to hard to be different that fashion and styles was getting away from American flava that the lines like Phat Farms and FUBU presented us with in the 90's. Those lines gave us classic apparel and why fashion and trends change, classic is forever and thats what inspired me to start the Anthony Lawrence Collection to continue what Russ & Daymond started but on a different playing field.

That must have been an interesting feeling? 
Yes it was because when I first had the vision for Anthony Lawrence Collection my mind and thoughts was running all over the place. I had no one to contact on how to get started and what to do or what steps to take. I basically used social media for my advantage but after meeting people who felt my I had something I still had to deliver a product that would set Anthony Lawrence Collection apart from what was already out and establish all by myself, that was the most interesting part.

Who are the main people in this “Group” or are you Solo? 
I'm currently starting to put together a team but as of right now its just me for as daily operations and things like that.

What kind of pieces center around the line? 
The center piece is graphic t-shirts and their not your normal graphic t-shirts. Their high quality t-shirts that are fit for any lifestyle.

Who do you collaborate with to come up with design ideas? 
All designs are my vision my concept, I work with different graphic designers to get different feel for what my vision is for the design.

What's your favorite piece from your collection, and why? 
I actually have two favorite pieces and they are the "Tribute To The KING OF POP" t-shirt that I did to honor my favorite entertainer Michael Jackson and the panda bear t-shirt. The "KING OF POP" is just a lot different from all the other Michael Jackson t-shirts you see, it is very detailed I used four different Michaels from different generations of his life had them put on the shirt like 3D (you have to see it) along with other details.

Is there a target audience? 
Anyone that has a lifestyle can wear Anthony Lawrence Collection

Where do you see your line within the next 3 years? 
I see Anthony Lawrence Collection as a huge name in the industry within the next 3 years also adding more to the apparel as far as polo's, track jackets, and a kids collection.

Are you planning or in any Fashion Shows?? Or maybe just a showcase?? 
Yes, October 27- 2nd Annual IZSOME fashion show in Little Rock, Arkansas In April Style Exhibition in Columbia, SC & currently working on doing my own in Dallas, Texas

Do you have a website? 
http://www.anthonylawrencecollection.com 

What are your Social Media Handles? 
Twitter: @alcollection and @ceodefron Facebook: Facebook.com/ALcollection








1 comment:

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts