Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dwyane Wade is Launching His Own Performance Sportswear and Footwear Brand, 'WADE'

(Getty) Dwyane Wade and Anna Wintour at Fashion's Night Out 2012
Is this goodbye Nike? Basketball superstar Dwyane Wade has inked a deal with Li-Ning, one of China's top sportswear production companies, to launch his own performance clothing and footwear brand, WADE. As part of the deal, Wade will wear two pairs of Li-Ning sneakers at two pre-season Miami Heat exhibition games being played this week in China against the Los Angeles Clippers. 

WADE will debut apparel and shoes at retail stores in China this year and throughout the United States in 2013.
"I first visited China in 2008, when I competed in the Beijing Olympics, and was deeply moved by the country's genuine passion for basketball," Wade said in a statement. "I have been blessed with an opportunity to make an impact on the game in the United States, and I look forward to now being active with the sport on a more global level." 
What do you think about Dwyane Wade launching his own brand and saying bye-bye to Nike? Tell us in in the comments section, below.

article via StyleBistro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts