Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kontrol Magazine's "Masquerade Ball" Fashion Show!


Last Thursday night (I know I'm late with this post), I was able to work the red carpet for Kontrol Magazine's "Masquerade Ball" Fashion Show & Charity Event!

Thursday night reality star and boutique owner Toya Wright co-hosted Kontrol Magazine’s 3rd Annual Masquerade Charity Fashion Show with social media personality Tami Reed. During the show she debuted her own highly anticipated fashion line label Adori. Guests included celebrity hair stylist Derek J., fashion designer Reco Chapple, LaTavia Roberson (original member of Destiny’s child), the group Blaque, and more.

I was able to catch of with a few of the celebs on the Red Carpet!! Check out their interviews!!

Photos By: "Photos By Tawanna" - PhotosByTawanna@gmail.com
Video By: "Team Decstar Productions" - MrDecstar@gmail.com

Toya Wright - (BET's "Tiny & Toya" - "Toya: A Family Affair")


Jacob Latimore - (R&B Singer)


LaTavia Roberson - (formerly of Destiny's Child)


Tammie Reed - (of "Talking With Tami")


Reco Chapple - (Celebrity Designer & BRAVO TV's "The Fashion Show")


Brandi D. - (from Blaque)


Peep more pictures from the show here:













































































1 comment:

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts