Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Cross-Body Concert Bag


They may be minuscule, but they're more than adequate for cocktailing, street-strolling, festival-going, and other summertime endeavors.


“It’s an Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson. Cross-body bags are convenient because they allow you to keep things close and your hands free. So I can be, like, holding two drinks at once.”


“It’s from APC. You know the novel A Room With a View by E.M. Forster? It kind of reminds me of a bag that Lucy would wear walking around Florence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts