Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dawn Richard In Bettie Page Platform Heels


Bad Boy artist Dawn Richard showed off her amazing legs this week as she transformed into her alter ego ‘Neon’ for her new video ‘Fantasy’, featuring T-Pain. On the set, she wore an Avnah Courture feather vest and ridiculous high heels designed by Bettie Page.

The boot dawns a 5.5 inch heel, which will elevate you to at least 7 3/4 inches off of the ground. Wicked!


More photos from Dawn’s video shoot below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts